1. The Beautiful Ambassadors of HOPE represent prominent figures in our community that exuberate beauty inside and out. Our ambassadors are a true symbol of beauty as they remain on the forefront with their passion and commitment to supporting Raising HOPE’s mission as well as individual efforts towards strengthening and unifying the African Diaspora.
2. Emelia Lartey & Kwame Has to showcase art collection at New York Fashion Week
3. “Greed stifles our vulnerable and cradles the rich,” Lartey continued. “The empathy deficit is a serious issue that continues to move us further away from our shared humanity. It’s time we all figured out what our human purpose is: What is your duty to replenish this earth we live in? How are you going to make it better so you can leave it better? We are exactly who we been waiting for. We collectively have the power to manifest our greatest desires as a human race.”
4. “Mon Afrique, Founded by Emelia Lartey Continues at Marist”
5. Emelia Lartey, Miss Ghana USA 2014.